“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was. If you can get so that you can give that to people, then you are a writer.”

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A chapter closes..another begins...

Change is the only thing permanent and wise is the one who realizes this and embraces the change. Not everyone is happy with change, some prefer sticking to their comfort zone and yet some others need to make that extra journey along uncertain paths, to seek their destiny.

What I am to find during that journey, I can't be certain of now, but what I can be certain of is that with Him leading me, I won't ever get lost.

So, here's to the culmination of one journey and the start of another...to new beginnings, new surprises, new stories and new blogs. I look forward with hope and enthusiasm and a tenacious spirit that though does get scared at times, yet continues to go ahead with undettering determination.