“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was. If you can get so that you can give that to people, then you are a writer.”

Saturday, December 19, 2009

On getting back...




I finally blogged after a long break. It's good to see some new content once a while. I just cannot understand the reason why i am writing three posts in one night :)

it's probably because once i start writing,i find that i have much to say and describe things that happen around me and happen to me.

I have purchased a few more books. Mein kampf, Jinnah and Pride and Prejudice. I still find that i am partial to classics. I need to read some new (classic) authors :D

there is always a struggle to read books on current issues an history and philosophy, but i find a lack of passion in me. A friend has given me a book 'Rome sweet Home' i was supposed to have started reading it by now, but it's still lying in my bag :P

I am soo lazy... Garfield and I would have been great friends :D


.

2 comments :

  1. Pride and Prejudice, aah! the eternal love saga

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Random Thoughts of Jolly Jacob. Be prepared to laugh, cry, become outraged, and get inspired.

    inspired :)!

    ReplyDelete