“All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was. If you can get so that you can give that to people, then you are a writer.”

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yet another beautiful sight..

Bejeweled in flaming red flowers and void of any vestiges of green foliage, stands a tree beside SDB 7 the building in which I work. The sight of this exuberant tree, reminds me each day that it's time to get back to work. But as I walk along the sidewalk surrounded by the freshly mown lawn, the neatly trimmed hedges, desultory blown leaves and the vivaciously chirping birds, I slow down my pace into a leisurely stroll. Office can wait a bit :)

I have always been fascinated by the beaty of nature. Be it the lonely moon adorning the vast canvass of the night sky or droplets of dewdrops sparkling on tender green leaves, I get enraptured alike. Infosys campus is a great place to bask in the freshness of nature. Another reason to stay put in Infy for some more time :)

.

1 comment :